Sunday, April 15, 2012

Graduation Day

It's summer time and the next time I'll be going back to school, I'll be in a new school. High school is over. I waited so long for me to graduate from high school. Why did I anyway?

I have been waiting for so long I never thought it will feel bittersweet. I was sad because I'm leaving my Alma Matter behind. My friends, my teachers who I have learned so much from and other people who I've been sharing the past years of my life with.

March 26,2012 was the exact date when we marched on stage, got our diplomas, and finally been approved  graduates by the president of our school. I can't help but be happy seeing everybody else happy, my fellow graduates, the parents and the teachers. I will not forget what I have learned. I myself couldn't feel any happier, I want to thank my parents for being ever so supportive. I may have not been the ideal daughter but I know they loved me no matter what. Thanks for supporting me in everything that I do. Someday, I'm going to be cool parents like them too. I love you, mom and dad. I love you, family for keeping me sane.

As our graduation song goes "these memories of high school life will be cherished and will never perish in our minds" .

After the ceremony my sister Joanna and I went to Max's restaurant, MCU. It's a tradition of our family to eat at Max's every after graduation. :)


I also felt happy because the long wait is over, I can now move on. I keep looking into the future waiting for it come I never realized the importance of the now and that is what I'm going to keep in my mind starting today. To stop looking so much into the future and live every moment wisely.



No comments:

Post a Comment