Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Grocery Day

Hi! I just wanted to share to you what I did for today :)
My sisters and I went to S&R Congressional this afternoon.:)
So here are some of the pictures that we bought! :)
THE CHOCOLATES!!! <3

M&M COOKIES, DRINKS, AND CHEESE :D

THE YUMMY CANDY!! <3
There's more but it is already in the cabinet. hehe



I got the idea of this 'outfit of the day' post from Iyah Dacer's blog and find it cool. so here is mine! =))) I know it doesn't look good on me but i just wanted to try it! :)



sorry for the messy background! :D
I love to wear this black shorts because i can pair it with any colors of top. :)

i love to wear this because it's so comfyyy!!! <3 <3

                                                                                     white loose top: forever 21

                                                                                black shorts: SM department store 
                                                                                      sandals: fitflop




Hope you enjoyed! :)  Thanks for reading! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment